Bid on The Next-Generation 2016 Chevrolet Volt
Take charge with the next-generation 2016 Chevrolet Volt. A state-of-the-art combination of stunning design and incredible efficiency, the 2016 Volt offers up to 53 pure electric miles and a total range of up to 420 miles with a full charge and a full tank of gas. Chevrolet expects owners to drive 1,000 miles between fill-ups by charging regularly.
The next-generation 2016 Volt is fully redesigned with seating for up to five passengers, Apple CarPlay™ compatibility and Location-Based Charging, which makes it easier for you to take advantage of off-peak electric rates.
The advanced technology and striking design that Volt offers can be yours, so bid now. All proceeds benefit FIRST®, which supports student excellence in science and technology.
Interested in learning more about Volt? Click HERE.
This Volt features:
- Kinetic Blue Metallic exterior paint, featured in launch advertising
- Jet Black leather-appointed seats
- 18.4 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 8 years or 100,000 miles of battery and electric components coverage and Courtesy Transportation, whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
- 120-volt portable charge cord
- Regen on DemandTM paddle-enabled regenerative braking system
- Bose® premium audio system
- 8-inch diagonal reconfigurable LCD instrumentation with Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet MyLink4 with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen and Navigation
- Wireless charging for devices
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® from OnStar, Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan
- OnStar® Guidance Plan for 3 years
- OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services mobile app for five years
- SiriusXM Radio with three trial months
- Four-wheel ABS
- 10 air bags
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- LED daytime running lamps
- Heated front and rear outboard seats
- Keyless Entry
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear vision camera
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
- Low Speed Front Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
Donated by: Chevrolet
Additional lot details
- EPA-estimated 53-mile range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply.
- MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
- OnStar requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services mobile app access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
- If you decide to continue SiriusXM service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Only available for pickup; winner must take delivery of vehicle at a Chevrolet dealer.
- Upon pickup a photograph of the winner and the 2016 Chevrolet Volt will be taken.
- In condition as donated.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Based upon availability at the donor's discretion.
The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $24.95.
The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance charge for non-tangible items is $9.95. Detailed
redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder. The minimum shipping charge for hard copies of
tickets and certificates is $14.95. The minimum shipping charge for merchandise is $19.95 (shipments outside
the U.S. are subject to additional shipping and customs fees). Tickets, certificates and merchandise are
typically shipped with signature required, unless otherwise specified, via professional carrier. In some cases,
tickets will be left at the venue's "Will Call" window under the winner's name. Merchandise is insured for
the winning amount.
For more information, email email@example.com
Bid on The Next-Generation 2016 Chevrolet Volt