Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for two (2) people.
- This experience must be fulfilled within one (1) year of purchase date.
- GRAMMY® Charities and artist management will not be responsible for winner's inability to arrive as directed to the determined location for fulfillment of this package.
- The winner and their guest will be subject to a background check which must be successfully passed in order for the fulfillment of the experience to be executed.
- Winner must be approved by charity and artist management before the experience fulfilled.
- Charity and artist management reserve the right to refuse fulfillment at their own discretion.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be re-sold or transferred for any purpose. Tickets sold or transferred will be revoked and deemed void.
- The winner is solely responsible for travel, accommodations, meals and transportation to and from the event/venue unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Inappropriate behavior during the fulfillment of the experience may result in the ending of the experience upon disruptive behavior and winning bidder being blocked from future GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions.
- GRAMMY Charities and artist management are not responsible for any upgrades or additional items/services not listed in this description.
Activision Publishing, Inc is not a sponsor of this Auction. Activision’s name and logo, and/or the “Call of Duty” name, logo, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or item description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Activision’s sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of this Auction. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.