This is an incredible opportunity to experience the Call of Duty®
game like never before! You will get a private tour of the legendary Treyarch Studios, creators of Call of Duty: Black Ops
and meet M Shadows, lead singer of award-winning Avenged Sevenfold.
This exclusive opportunity will give you the chance to meet the team who creates the best-selling video game, and at the end of the tour, you will experience the game like never before, while matching your skills against M Shadows. You’ll never look at Call of Duty
the same after this incredible behind-the-scenes adventure.
Your trip will begin with an introduction to the head of Treyarch Studios, Mark Lamia. With over 18 years of experience in the video game business, the opportunity to meet Lamia is a thrill for any serious gamer. Lamia’s team developed Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops
and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
. Not only will you get an insider’s look at what goes into the creation of this franchise, but you will get to play Call of Duty
with M Shadows!
Avenged Sevenfold avid fans sent the band’s last album, Hail to the King
, to #1 on the album charts around the world. In addition to being the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, M Shadows is a true Call of Duty
fan and even has a cameo in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
, along with his band mates. Avenged Sevenfold was commissioned by Treyarch to create an uplifting postlude for the dark ending to the game. Within two weeks the band wrote the song and went to a motion capture studio where they brought their animated characters to life. If you’re lucky, maybe you can pick up some pointers from M Shadows, who competed in last year’s 128-team Call of Duty
bracket at MLG Anaheim and placed in the Top 48. If you beat M Shadows, you may go home with an autograph and a photograph of you with the exceptional singer.
The Call of Duty
franchise has been a sensation since its inception in 2003, selling over 100 million copies and garnering 40 million active monthly players online. Within 24 hours of their 2012 release, Call of Duty: Black Ops II
sales reached $500 million, making it one of the largest entertainment launches in history. The tenth installment in the series, Call of Duty®: Ghosts
, released on November 5, 2013, is sure to once again be at the top of the gaming charts.
Donated by: Susan Genco, Mark Lamia of Treyarch Studios, M Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold
Additional lot detailsTerms and Conditions:
- Valid for two (2) people.
- This experience must be fulfilled within one (1) year of purchase date.
- GRAMMY® Charities and artist management will not be responsible for winner's inability to arrive as directed to the determined location for fulfillment of this package.
- The winner and their guest will be subject to a background check which must be successfully passed in order for the fulfillment of the experience to be executed.
- Winner must be approved by charity and artist management before the experience fulfilled.
- Charity and artist management reserve the right to refuse fulfillment at their own discretion.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be re-sold or transferred for any purpose. Tickets sold or transferred will be revoked and deemed void.
- The winner is solely responsible for travel, accommodations, meals and transportation to and from the event/venue unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Inappropriate behavior during the fulfillment of the experience may result in the ending of the experience upon disruptive behavior and winning bidder being blocked from future GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions.
- GRAMMY Charities and artist management are not responsible for any upgrades or additional items/services not listed in this description.
Activision Publishing, Inc is not a sponsor of this Auction. Activision’s name and logo, and/or the “Call of Duty” name, logo, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or item description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Activision’s sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of this Auction. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $9.95.
The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance charge for non-tangible items is $9.95. Detailed
redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder. The minimum shipping charge for hard copies of
tickets and certificates is $14.95. The minimum shipping charge for merchandise is $19.95 (shipments outside
the U.S. are subject to additional shipping and customs fees). Tickets, certificates and merchandise are
typically shipped with signature required, unless otherwise specified, via professional carrier. In some cases,
tickets will be left at the venue's "Will Call" window under the winner's name. Merchandise is insured for
the winning amount.
For more information, email email@example.com