Charitybuzz is the leading impact marketplace, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of generous customers, while raising funds for cause. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making a difference.Private Client Services Coordinator (New York, NY )
WHO WE ARE:
Charitybuzz is the world’s leading impact marketplace for once-in-a-lifetime experiences, exclusive items and unmatched access. Through its premier online auction platform, upscale shopping experience, private concierge business, corporate hospitality, and sweepstakes program, Charitybuzz brings dreams to life and helps charities thrive.
In addition to incredible luxury travel, VIP event experiences, and rare memorabilia, Charitybuzz features exclusive access to the world’s most influential personalities – George Clooney, Beyoncé, Eddie Vedder, Warren Buffett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sir Paul McCartney, Tim Cook, Meryl Streep, and more. A portion of each Charitybuzz purchase is contributed to a charity. Partners include ACLU, MusiCares, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Broadway Cares, Save the Children, and thousands more.
Charitybuzz Access is an invitation-only private member’s club and the private sale’s arm of Charitybuzz. Charitybuzz Access offers members extraordinary experiences and unique luxuries unavailable to the general public as well as highly bespoke experiences, organized upon request - all in support of important charities making a difference. We are proud to work with many of the world’s brightest stars, inspiring leaders and change-making organizations to offer unparalleled access to the people, places and events that define our generation and redefine what it means to live the good life.
The Charitybuzz Access Private Client Services Coordinator provides administrative and sales support for the Access team to help ensure the smooth promotion, sale and delivery of exceptional experiences and items that enhance the lives of members while meeting fundraising goals. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing division in a mission-critical role. If you have excellent project-management, operations and people skills, a passion for doing good, and a love of entertainment, we want to hear from you!
The Charitybuzz office is located in Midtown Manhattan. We operate in a hybrid structure, with three days per week in the office.
- Conducts customer and experience request research
- Supports day-to-day operations in partnership with the Operations team, handling lot creation, contracts and the settling of payments
- Liaises with the Marketing team on the deployment of weekly emails to strategically targeted donor prospects and manages email content calendar
- Assists with Charitybuzz Hosts event sales and planning as needed
- Interfaces with clients to ensure smooth payment processing and experience fulfillment. Ensures all confirmation documents and experience updates are shared in a timely manner
- Manages weekly CRM and Sales reports
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at project management
- Strong IT and CRM system skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy fast paced environment
- Base salary $55,000-$62,000
- Participation in company bonus plan (starting after 90 days of employment)
Charitybuzz is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.