Associate Site Editor
Charitybuzz is seeking an Associate Site Editor in New York City to support our auction team. An editor is
responsible for all aspects of online production including product copy, imagery quality assurance, and
maintaining brand voice. Ideal candidates are passionate about writing, online shopping, and
raising millions of dollars for great charities.
- Write informative, brand-right descriptions and compelling marketing copy for our high value auction lots
- Editorially curate images to help merchandize lots
- Liaise with donors and auction team to finalize comprehensive details of lots
- Provide administrative and operational support to the auction team for multiple accounts simultaneously
- Handle and reply to customer inquiries with a high level of service
- Work with product and development teams to identify, propose and implement new internal/external tool solutions to improve merchandising performance
- Achieve productivity and quality standards
- Help craft brand and style guidelines
- A tech-savvy, self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and start-up environment
- Ability to write with clarity and punch
- Detail-oriented, independent, extremely organized and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Familiarity with ecommerce, with awareness and opinions regarding the direction of copy and advertising
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in English, journalism, communications or advertising
- 1-2 years writing, editing, content management experience
- Familiarity with HTML and Photoshop (or equivalent) are a bonus
How many tech companies in the city offer you the chance to develop using the latest tools
while at the same time helping make the world a better place?
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through exclusive online charity auctions with
the world's most recognizable celebrities and brands. Through technology, pop culture and a
commitment to innovation, we're raising funds for more than 2,300 nonprofits of all types
and sizes, from small schools to iconic international aid organizations. Since launching in 2005,
we've raised over $130 million for charities. (We're pretty proud of that!) In addition to our work with
nonprofits, Charitybuzz works with Fortune 500 brands focusing on corporate philanthropy. We align companies,
causes and celebrities to craft branded auctions that create real social impact while engaging customers.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE To Top
Charitybuzz is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional support for our auction bidders and winners, as well as our internal teams. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Handling all incoming bidder and website-related phone calls and e-mails
- Monitoring and managing our CRM platform, routing and responding to all correspondence as appropriate
- Acting as primary liaison between and bidders and internal auction teams
- Providing auction day support for payment settling and collections
- Handling of all customer satisfaction issues, escalating as necessary
- Providing support for all present and future auction initiatives
- Providing Shipping Dept. assistance as required
- Assisting with Marketing Team customer initiatives
- Accurate data collection and capture of customer feedback
- Other projects/activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant or Personal Assistant capacity; calendar management and scheduling experience strongly preferred
- The ability to make decisions, solve problems, and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and challenging office environment
- Superior written and verbal interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Intermediate computer skills and experience, including spreadsheet basics
- Proactively meets both internal and external customer needs
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Must be able to work weekends as occasionally required
Please e-mail your resume to Customer Service Jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer
MARKETING MANAGER To Top
Charitybuzz is seeking a self-motivated and results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible
for the company’s digital marketing strategy, including, but not limited to paid search, SEO, remarketing,
display advertising and email campaigns.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Customer Oriented: Drives digital marketing analysis to better understand site behavior
from visitor to bidder to purchaser to winner.
Industry Savvy: Stays current on market trends, product lifecycle,
technological innovations, and environmental climates that effect demand for auctions.
Uses this information to create accurate recommendations and forecasts for self and the marketing direction.
- Brand First Focus: Ensure coordinated digital marketing, customer experiences,
and brand approach across all online channels and partners.
Results Oriented: Work closely with Data Analyst to set up KPI reporting process
and performance analytics on a regular basis.
- Develop, launch and manage email strategy and campaign execution
- Accountable for ensuring profitability and increasing retention while achieving net sales targets
- Leverage ESP as a way of maintaining a customer database and fueling marketing data
- Create, define, execute and optimize the Charitybuzz digital Marketing strategy across all verticals
- Grow brand awareness and focus on acquisition in all digital channels
- Research new tactics and strategies to build digital campaigns and initiatives
- Drives digital marketing analysis – to better understand site behavior from visitor to
bidder/purchaser to winner
- Analytical approach with an ability to measure impact of all digital campaigns and use insights to guide future campaign investments and digital spends
- Develop business case and model to launch (or optimize) initiatives in Paid Search/organic search, Digital Media
- Develop SEM campaigns based on key shopping periods, tracking ROI and success
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Business Administration with a focus on Marketing
3 - 5 years in a related field either in-house for a consumer brand or at an agency working
B2B experience a plus
- Experience with digital strategy including display, paid search, remarketing, etc.
- Knowledge of metrics tools to better understand revenue generating campaigns from email, social, paid and earned media
- Knowledge of social advertising, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter
- Retail digital marketing experience preferred
- Luxury experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to move multiple projects at once on short deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Creativity and innovation a must
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.