MARKETING MANAGER To Top
Charitybuzz is seeking a self-motivated and results-oriented Public Relations and Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s communications and digital marketing strategy, including, but not limited to public relations initiatives, internal and external email campaigns, remarketing, paid advertising and social media management.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Oriented: Drives digital marketing analysis to better understand site behavior from visitor to bidder to purchaser to winner.
Industry Savvy: Stays current on market trends, product lifecycle, technological innovations, and environmental climates that effect demand for auctions. Uses this information to create accurate recommendations and forecasts.
- Brand First Focus: Ensure coordinated marketing strategy, customer experiences, and brand approach across all online channels and partners.
Results Oriented: Work closely with both internal and external associates including charity partners. Must be organized with excellent communication skills.
Image Relations: Maintains favorable public image for employer and charity partner by communicating programs, accomplishments, and/or points of view.
- Develop, launch and manage email strategy and campaign execution for both internal promotions and charity partner campaigns
- Accountable for ensuring profitability and increasing retention while achieving net sales targets
- Leverage ESP as a way of maintaining a customer database and fueling marketing data
- Create, define, execute and optimize the Charitybuzz digital Marketing strategy
- Grow brand awareness and focus on acquisition
- Research new tactics and strategies to build digital campaigns and initiatives
- Drives digital marketing analysis – to better understand site behavior from visitor to bidder/purchaser to winner
- Analytical approach with an ability to measure impact of all digital campaigns and use insights to guide future campaign investments and digital spends
- Develop business case and model to launch (or optimize) initiatives in Paid Search/organic search, Digital Media
Public Relations and Social Media
- Work cross-departmentally with Auction and Business Development Team to meet with high-profile partners and plan promotional strategies
- Support the Auction Team with useful Marketing documents to help manage client expectations and be available for client calls
- Develop strategic media outreach plans surrounding high-profile auctions
- Identify opportunities to leverage partners for engaging social campaigns
- Establish relevant social media campaigns that support the business and engage with fans
- Secure interviews for C-Suite executives
- Develop press strategies for corporate initiatives, such as new site developments, launch of new platforms/products, etc.
- Update and manage third party sites that report on the company like Wikipedia, Crunchbase, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Business Administration with a focus on Marketing
2 - 5 years in a related field either in-house for a consumer brand or at an agency working B2B experience a plus
- Experience with PR and Marketing strategies including focus digital campaigns including display, paid search, remarketing, etc.
- Knowledge of metrics tools to better understand revenue generating campaigns from email, social, paid and earned media
- Knowledge of social advertising, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter
- Retail digital marketing experience preferred
- Luxury experience preferred but must understand consumer marketing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to move multiple projects at once on short deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Creativity and innovation a must
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE To Top
Charitybuzz is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional support for our auction bidders and winners, as well as our internal teams. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Handling all incoming bidder and website-related phone calls and e-mails
- Monitoring and managing our CRM platform, routing and responding to all correspondence as appropriate
- Acting as primary liaison between and bidders and internal auction teams
- Providing auction day support for payment settling and collections
- Handling of all customer satisfaction issues, escalating as necessary
- Providing support for all present and future auction initiatives
- Providing Shipping Dept. assistance as required
- Assisting with Marketing Team customer initiatives
- Accurate data collection and capture of customer feedback
- Other projects/activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant or Personal Assistant capacity; calendar management and scheduling experience strongly preferred
- The ability to make decisions, solve problems, and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and challenging office environment
- Superior written and verbal interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Intermediate computer skills and experience, including spreadsheet basics
- Proactively meets both internal and external customer needs
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Must be able to work weekends as occasionally required
Email email@example.com to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer