Charitybuzz is the leading auction site for cause, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of high-net-worth bidders, while raising funds for charitable organizations. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making an impact.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, harnessing the power of celebrity, technology and media to raise awareness and funds for causes around the world. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to online sweepstakes-for-good platform Prizeo.Private Client Experience Specialist (remote )
Charitybuzz Access is an invitation-only private member’s club and the private sale’s arm of Charitybuzz, the world's largest impact marketplace with more than $500M raised for charity to date. Charitybuzz Access specializes in making dreams come true for members. We offer extraordinary experiences and unique luxuries unavailable to the general public as well as highly bespoke experiences, organized upon request - all in support of important charities making a difference! We are proud to work with many of the world’s brightest stars, inspiring leaders and change-making organizations to offer unparalleled access to the people, places and events that define our generation and redefine what it means to live the good life.
The Private Client Experience Specialist provides operational support for the Access team to help ensure the smooth promotion, sale and delivery of exceptional experiences and items that enhance the lives of members while meeting fundraising goals. On any given day, you could be helping to tee up a private meeting with a rock star, working out details for a master class with a sports champion, or finding that unique piece of memorabilia - all to raise funds for incredible charities.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a new and fast-growing division in a mission-critical and collaborative role. If you have excellent people’s skills coupled with writing and project-management proficiency, a passion for doing good, and a love of entertainment, we want to hear from you!
The Charitybuzz office is located in Midtown Manhattan and is available on an as needed basis.
Business Development and Marketing
- Works with internal teams, charities and partners to curate and manage outstanding experiences for Access members
- Brainstorms creative experience and event ideas and provides pricing estimates, and best practices to maximize fundraising
- Assists with lot creation and the editing of compelling experience and item descriptions for publication on the Access private member portal
- Manages the development and deployment of weekly emails to strategically targeted donor prospects
Fulfillment and Sales Support
- Works to fulfill incoming member requests by presenting offers to appropriate stakeholders
- Project manages the fulfillment process from conception through to redemption
- Manages payment processing, reconciliations, sales contracts and client confirmation documents.
- Reviews weekly accounting reports for accuracy
- Oversees redemption process and customer experience to ensure white glove service
VP, Charitybuzz Access
Charitybuzz, the premier online auction site featuring extraordinary experiences and one-of-a-kind luxury items benefiting important charities, seeks a Customer Care Representative to provide exceptional support for our high net worth community of auction bidders, winners, and internal teams. This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Customer Account Management