Charitybuzz is the leading auction site for cause, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of high-net-worth bidders, while raising funds for charitable organizations. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making an impact.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, harnessing the power of celebrity, technology and media to raise awareness and funds for causes around the world. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to online sweepstakes-for-good platform Prizeo.Digital Marketing Manager (New York, NY )
Hello there – you emerging Digital Marketing Specialist. Guess what? We’re looking for you!
Charitybuzz, the leading impact marketplace, is looking for a well-rounded + experienced digital marketing professional to join our expanding marketing department.
Your mission: To utilize your e-commerce minded, data-driven marketing expertise to grow + innovate our digital funnels of customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Ideal applicants are not only creative, but strategic. They would understand the value of planning, personas, customer experience (CX), and digital acquisition.
- Understand and own paid media marketing strategies spanning various ad networks, including (but not limited to): Google and Facebook Ad Networks
- Conduct and document A/B testing for ad optimization and increased ROAS
- Facilitate weekly ad planning and setup, in addition to recurring monthly campaigns and overall paid marketing strategy
- Ensure all ad platforms and website are up-to-date on compliance changes within industry
- Continually research and explore digital channels for new opportunities related to user acquisition and revenue growth
- Plan and execute email marketing schedule utilizing best practices of content consumption, CTRs, open rates and revenue potential
- Configure and optimize customer journeys, while identifying other opportunities from drawn insights
- Optimize and test subject lines, email formats and list segmentations
- Create and maintain customer lists, audience segments, and personalization efforts
- Propose and execute new strategies for audience list building throughout entire funnel, while identifying opportunities with conversion rate increases
Data and reporting
- Maintain and create event tagging and conversion tracking, whether through self-configured tag setup or with coordination of our Tech Department
- Propose, create, and help support marketing reports and intelligence dashboards to measure department goals and KPIs
- Assist VP of Marketing and other stakeholders with analytics reports that are shared between various teams
Organization and coordination
- Weekly merchandising coordination between various stakeholders and departments to capitalize on all product inventory
- Weekly website management as it relates to landing page creation, banner updates, product tagging, and other identified site areas
- Facilitate various marketing requests from outside departments: email marketing, product featuring and user journey optimization
- Internal and external coordination to ensure quality rollouts of new campaigns, event tagging, creative asset creation, and other responsibilities of the role
- Upkeep of the marketing department annotation log for context and insights for intelligence report storytelling
- Help to utilize, leverage, and support all marketing softwares and tools as it relates to paid media, email marketing, and user acquisition
- Coordination with external and internal departments to further define and grow the marketing tech stack
- 3-5 years of paid performance buying, management, optimization, and campaign experience (including email marketing, user journeys, and persona planning)
- Proactive self-starter that exhibits a personal responsibility and commitment to their work; follow through and accountability; strong project management skills
- Must have led campaign operations or worked in some capacity at an agency
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth metrics
- You understand marketing funnels and how to optimize them
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Natural problem solver with a desire to understand and control the details
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Paid Marketing Requirements
- E-commerce marketing experience including catalog setup, remarketing expertise, audience development, and segmentation
- Google Ads experience with search, display, product catalogs, remarketing, prospecting, and video
- Facebook Ads experience with product catalogs, remarketing, prospecting, and lead forms
Digital Marketing Requirements
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing strategies, ESPs, and User Journeys
- Understanding of tone + marketing messaging as it relates to customer acquisition and brand guidelines
Software + Platforms + Tools
- Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, etc…) or Google Drive equivalent
- Email Marketing tools such as Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, or Mailchimp
- Marketing Automation Softwares
- Wordpress, Unbounce, or equivalent CMS or Landing Page creation tools
Charitybuzz Access is an invitation-only private member’s club and the private sale’s arm of Charitybuzz, the world's largest impact marketplace with more than $500M raised for charity to date. Charitybuzz Access offers members extraordinary experiences and unique luxuries unavailable to the general public as well as highly bespoke experiences, organized upon request - all in support of important charities making a difference. We are proud to work with many of the world’s brightest stars, inspiring leaders and change-making organizations to offer unparalleled access to the people, places and events that define our generation and redefine what it means to live the good life.
The Experience Manager role presents an exciting opportunity to join the Access team and significantly amplify our charitable fundraising efforts while making dreams come true for our members. Part business development and part project management, the Experience Manager is responsible for the curation and fulfillment of unique, high value experiences and items for private clients, the proceeds from which benefit important causes. Access member experiences have ranged from a meeting with the Pope, a master class with Rafael Nadal and a zoom with Meryl Streep to golf on the world’s most exclusive courses, a walk-on role in Billions, and the chance to go undercover with the CIA. Success will require strategic competence and excellent interpersonal skills coupled with creative thinking, writing and project-management proficiency. This position reports to VP, Head of Charitybuzz Access.
- Works with charities, talent managers, partners and internal teams to curate outstanding experiences for Access members
- Brainstorms creative experience and event ideas and provides pricing estimates, and best practices to maximize fundraising
- Oversees the Access private member portal and website - includes the writing and publication of compelling experience and item descriptions, as well as management of calendar content, and creative
- Supports the Access email marketing program with themes and ideas for newsletters
- Provides weekly reporting to all team members to ensure timely communication of new experiences and opportunities
- Works to fulfill incoming member requests by presenting offers to appropriate stakeholders and project managing fulfillment process and timelines
- Supports member relations team by managing CRM software and database requests
- Manages the processing of sales contracts and payments
- Provides redemption and scheduling support to help ensure a seamless member experience
Charitybuzz is the world’s leading impact marketplace for once-in-a-lifetime experiences, exclusive items and unmatched access. Through our premier auction platform, upscale Buy Now shopping experience and concierge business, Charitybuzz has built a marketplace used by hundreds of thousands of VIP customers around the world.
Our rapidly-growing marketplace provides customers with access to some of the most exclusive experiences in travel, sports, and entertainment; rare wine and spirits, luxury goods, memorabilia, and more.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our Business Development team as a key driver of Charitybuzz’s supply growth. Leveraging Charitybuzz’s consumer data and current consumer trends, you will help grow our strategic vendor partnerships and facilitate the expansion of inventory across our auction and Buy Now platforms.
Whether it be business development or sales, partnership management, or VIP concierge, your career journey illustrates a strong track record in relationship building and pipeline management. You are motivated by hitting targets using your fail-safe relationship-centric, values-driven approach. In your next opportunity, it is important to you that you have the room to flex your entrepreneurial muscles, work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate with an exceptional team of bold industry leaders to drive our long-term growth strategy forward.
- Utilize Charitybuzz and ecommerce trends to target vendors who can help us meet our demand.
- Set and facilitate pitch meetings with prospective vendors.
- Negotiate and close new business partnerships.
- Communicate Charitybuzz’s business model, comprehensive suite of services, and values in client-facing scenarios.
- Perform against revenue goals.
- Negotiate and execute Charitybuzz’s vendor agreement with new clients.
- Collect and input necessary new client information, including W9 forms, payment forms, client contact information, etc.
- Plan or support the planning of the new client’s initial opportunity/campaign.
- Spearhead the client transition process between the sales and account management operations.
- Create and maintain Charitybuzz’s client-facing sales resources (collateral, sales decks, case studies, etc.).
- Utilize current and historic sales trends across Charitybuzz to develop category-specific pitch decks.
Charitybuzz, the premier online auction site featuring extraordinary experiences and one-of-a-kind luxury items benefiting important charities, seeks a Customer Care Representative to provide exceptional support for our high net worth community of auction bidders, winners, and internal teams. This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Charitybuzz seeks a full-time Assistant Account Manager to provide exceptional administrative and operational support to clients and account managers
Charitybuzz, a cause-based, experiential marketplace, is looking for a well-rounded + experienced customer service professional to join our expanding team.
The Customer Service Associate supports our auction bidders, winners, and internal Charitybuzz teams. This position reports to the Customer Operations Lead.