Charitybuzz is the leading auction site for cause, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of high-net-worth bidders, while raising funds for charitable organizations. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making an impact.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, harnessing the power of celebrity, technology and media to raise awareness and funds for causes around the world. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to Prizeo, an online sweepstakes-for-good platform, and Global Philanthropy Group, a strategy consulting firm for cause, together raising nearly $400 million for cause to date.
Customer Relations Account Manager (New York, NY) To Top
Charitybuzz seeks a full-time Customer Relations Account Manager to provide exceptional client management to our high-net-worth community of auction winners. Charitybuzz has raised more than $400M to-date for more than 4,000 charities in 110 countries. As a redemption specialist/account manager, you will help our customers not only live their best life, but help others do the same. This position will report to the Customer Relations Manager.
- Provide dedicated account management for top 100 customer accounts, including auction support, payment assistance, scheduling assistance
- Provide concierge-level scheduling assistance to winners of high dollar auctions and custom experiences.
- Provide scheduling and tracking assistance for winners of all major annual and themed auctions
- Providing support for general bidder emails, incoming calls, payment processing
- Accurate data collection and capture of customer feedback
- Ensure accurate data collection and capture of customer feedback
- Other duties as needed
Experience and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a high end, high touch Customer Service Rep, Administrative Assistant or Personal Assistant capacity
- Experience in a remote working environment
- Must have access to a dedicated and uninterrupted work area during business hours
- Sales experience in a long sales cycle environment a strong plus
- Experience working within a CRM platform a strong plus
- The ability to make decisions, solve problems, and prioritize assignments
- Superior written and verbal interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone manner
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com