Charitybuzz is the leading auction site for cause, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of high-net-worth bidders, while raising funds for charitable organizations. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making an impact.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, harnessing the power of celebrity, technology and media to raise awareness and funds for causes around the world. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to online sweepstakes-for-good platform Prizeo.
Social Media Coordinator (New York, NY )
Social Media Coordinator (New York, NY) To Top
Charitybuzz, a cause-based, experiential marketplace, is looking for a social media and content expert to join our expanding Marketing department.
Your mission: To engage customers, partners and team members through compelling content and social media strategies. You’re an integral part of taking Charitybuzz to the next level by increasing social reach, establishing our brand, and connecting through new influencer partnerships. Ideal applicants are both creative and strategic. You understand the value of planning, customer experience (CX), and digital acquisition. You’ve seen the emergence of social media in our society, and understand the technical and psychological shifts it has created the last 10+ years.
- Fully own content calendars, engagement, and community management of all social profiles, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Identify and act on social media growth opportunities, including building influencer and affiliate partnerships, executing promotions and competitions, and joining conversations / hashtags
- Develop optimal posting schedule based on traffic and engagement metrics
- Liaise with Customer Service Department to address customer inquiries surfaced through social
- Analyze performance of social channels as well as competitor activity, and provide regular reporting and insights
- Create social media content for partners, including celebrity donors and non-profit beneficiaries
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Managers and other stakeholders to brainstorm and build marketing plans for major themes, product launches / updates, new partnerships, etc.
- Support these teams when needed as social media representative for external planning and execution, e.g., calls with non-profit partners or other sellers
- Conceptualize and execute content pieces for our site, Medium, email journeys, transactional emails, and other channels outside of social
- Track, report on, and address online reviews
- Stay up-to-date about new product features, social channels, and best practices for all platforms; serve as company social media subject matter expert
- Understand the Charitybuzz customer personas and tone, and continue to learn more about the customer to inform growth and engagement strategies
- Identify opportunities and gather customer, talent, and other testimonial content
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably focused around a communication / media discipline
- 2+ years of experience managing social media for an established brand(s)
- Understanding of or experience with influencer partnerships and small-scale “guerilla marketing” partnerships
- Strong writing skills, with an emphasis on creating engaging social content; understanding SEO as it relates to content creation a plus
- Ability to create, own, implement and track organic social media strategies; familiarity with paid social a plus
- Ability to reflect brand tone and marketing messaging into content to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of products
- Experience with CMS software
- Organized and ambitious, with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Solution-oriented, problem-solver who enjoys a good challenge; able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of analytics, attribution, and tracking; experience with Google Analytics suite of products a plus
Charitybuzz is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- To email us, email@example.com.
- To fax us, dial (212) 937-3358.
- Mailing address is 437 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016