Charitybuzz is the leading auction site for cause, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to our community of hundreds of thousands of high-net-worth bidders, while raising funds for charitable organizations. Our team is comprised of talented professionals passionate about making an impact.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, harnessing the power of celebrity, technology and media to raise awareness and funds for causes around the world. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to online sweepstakes-for-good platform Prizeo.Graphic Designer (New York, NY )
Charitybuzz is looking for a talented, motivated Graphic Designer to join our expanding Marketing team. This role is integral in connecting customers with the most incredible once-in-a-lifetime experiences and items, and reaching new audiences.
- Own and execute all design needs and activities for the Charitybuzz auctions, buy-now shop and ACCESS VIP business lines, and overall corporate initiatives and branding.
- Deliverables may include campaign- or theme-based design concepts and assets, website homepage and theme page banners, customer email banners and designs, social media and other advertising content, landing pages, site pop-ups, and more.
- Constantly explore, research, and challenge the status quo with new creative design ideas and best practices.
- Develop branding concepts and narratives, and clearly communicate ideas to relevant stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and produce designs for seller-side endeavors, asserting our value prop on the b2b side of the business.
- Deliverables may include campaign one-pagers, case studies, and annual theme calendars.
- Assist teams such as customer service in designing and producing physical branded material.
- Provide other digital design support when needed, such as for landing pages and wireframes in partnership with UX/UI Designer.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role, and ability to clearly present design concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite; HTML and other technical knowledge is a plus.
- Desire to dedicate professional efforts toward generating social impact.
- Ability to come into Midtown Manhattan office 2x/week, as well as a quiet workspace for working remotely.
Reports to: VP, Marketing
Salary: $65,000 base, 7.5% annual bonus potential
Charitybuzz is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Charitybuzz Accounts Team seeks a full-time, hourly Administrative Assistant to provide exceptional operational support to client partners and account managers. Charitybuzz has raised $550M to-date for more than 4,500 charities in 110 countries.
Support Account Managers:
• Create and edit auction descriptions for publication on the site.
• Review donation information and request additional details as needed from both
clients (non-profit partners) and donors.
• Correspond with clients and donors with a high level of service and
• Liaise with Customer Concierge to collect redemption and shipping information,
and to assist with customer inquiries.
• Liaise with Marketing department regarding upcoming campaigns, confirmed
inventory, and promotional needs.
• Gather and label physical inventory.
• Become a brand ambassador by demonstrating thorough knowledge of Charity
Network’s business model and comprehensive suite of services.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Must be tech-savvy, self-driven, and enjoy working with a fast-paced,
• Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to focus under pressure and
• Ability to act independently, operate proactively and have a
passion/appreciation for the company’s vision.
• Comfortable in a remote working environment, with access to a dedicated and uninterrupted work area during business hours.
• The ability to make decisions, solve problems, and prioritize assignments.
• Superior written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
Charitybuzz, the premier online auction site featuring extraordinary experiences and one-of-a-kind luxury items benefiting important charities, seeks a Customer Care Representative to provide exceptional support for our high net worth community of auction bidders, winners, and internal teams. This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Customer Account Management