You will receive pair of tickets to your choice of upcoming Taking Back Sunday
show on the current tour. You will also receive a signed, personalized Fender acoustic guitar, a signed set list and preferred seating/early entry to the venue.
Choose from one of the following dates:
- Nov 14 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia, PA - SOLD OUT!
- Nov 15 at the First Unitarian Church in Philadelphia, PA - SOLD OUT!
- Nov 17 at the House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA - SOLD OUT!
- Nov 18 at the State Theatre in Portland, ME
- Nov 20 at the Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI
- Nov 21 at the The Paramount in Huntington, NY - SOLD OUT!
- Nov 23 at the Terminal 5 in New York, NY - SOLD OUT!
- Nov 24 at the Terminal 5 in New York, NY - SOLD OUT!
After completing a summer run on the 2012 Vans Warped Tour and playing to thousands of people across North America, Long Island’s Taking Back Sunday will hit the road again this year in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of their first release, the acclaimed Tell All Your Friends
. The two-month full US tour, which will feature special guests Bayside as main support and a variety of openers along the way, will begin in Cleveland, OH, on October 4 and will run through late November, where the band will make an appearance at New York City’s Terminal 5. Along the way, the tour will visit major markets across the U.S. including Chicago, IL, on October 6, San Francisco, CA, on October 21, Los Angeles, CA, on October 25, Washington, DC, on November 11 and Philadelphia, PA, on November 14. The tour will feature Tell All Your Friends
in its entirety as well as other favorites from the band’s extensive catalog.
Since forming in 1999, Taking Back Sunday have released five albums and earned one platinum and two gold records. Tell All Your Friends, a monumental album released in 2002 has laid the groundwork for a sound and performance style that still fills up clubs and concert halls to this day.