Donated by: Ellen Chenoweth
Enjoy this rare opportunity to audition with one of the film industry’s most celebrated casting directors, Ellen Chenoweth, in New York City for a role in an upcoming film.
Chenoweth continues to reunite with the extraordinary and award-winning filmmakers Ethan and Joel Coen, George Clooney, Tony Gilroy and Barry Levinson.
Her credits include the classics: True Grit, No Country for Old Men, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, The Ides of March, Gran Torino, Michael Clayton, You Don’t Know Jack, Diner, Good Night and Good Luck, Changeling, Terms of Endearment, Men in Black 3, Analyze This, Meet the Parents, and The Bourne Legacy.
Over the past three decades, Ellen has cast over 75 films and television series. This is your chance to stand in the shoes of such actors as Robert De Niro, Bruce Willis, Jack Nicholson, Meryl Streep, Dustin Hoffman; all of whom Chenoweth works with.
Additional Lot Details
Audition will last up to 30 minutes. Does not guarantee casting of a role.
Rules & Regulations
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Every effort will be made to schedule this experience at the earliest possible date convenient to both parties, but please note it may take up to 1 year to schedule based on availability.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $9.95.
The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance charge for non-tangible items is $9.95. Detailed
redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder. The minimum shipping charge for hard copies of
tickets and certificates is $14.95. The minimum shipping charge for merchandise is $19.95 (shipments outside
the U.S. are subject to additional shipping and customs fees). Tickets, certificates and merchandise are
typically shipped with signature required, unless otherwise specified, via professional carrier. In some cases,
tickets will be left at the venue's "Will Call" window under the winner's name. Merchandise is insured for
the winning amount.
For more information, email email@example.com