Winner and guests must complete release forms by 5 pm on November 9.
- The Premiere will occur on November 12, 2012 at the Nokia Theatre at LA Live (the “Theatre”) in Los Angeles, CA. Location, date and times are subject to change at Donor’s (defined below) sole discretion.
- The Premiere tickets must be used by the high bidder and guests and may not under any circumstances be transferred, sold or re-auctioned. Tickets will be made available for pick-up under the winning bidder’s name at Will Call on the night of the Premiere.
- All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the Premiere Package, and are solely the responsibility of the high bidder and/or guests, as applicable, including, but not limited to, taxes, travel to and from the Theatre and/or the after-party, accommodations, concessions, food, beverages, merchandise, gratuities and other charges.
- Talent subject to availability.
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part – 2 (the “Film”) is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for sequences of violence including disturbing images, some sensuality and partial nudity. Guests who are minors, must be accompanied by an adult or otherwise attend pursuant to the permission of any such minor's parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Donor or its designee in their sole and absolute discretion.
- The Film and Premiere Package may not be substituted for any other motion picture or premiere.
- High bidder and Guests must comply with the Theatre’s rules of conduct imposed as part of the Premiere Package experience.
- In the event that the Premiere does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for any reason, including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure or for any other reason, or in the event that the talent specified above is unavailable to meet the high bidder and guests, no other or additional compensation will be provided.
- All federal, state and local taxes related to the Premiere Package are the sole responsibility of the high bidder. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
- The high bidder and guests may be required to execute a Liability Release before attending the Screening.
- Donor and/or its designee have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove the high bidder and any guest from the Screening at any time without compensation if the guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of the Donor, the Theatre or GO Campaign.
- Photography of any kind inside the Theatre is strictly prohibited.
- Donor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the Premiere Package.
- Donor and Go Campaign are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets and no replacement tickets will be provided.
- Premiere may be subject to other terms and conditions as provided by the Theatre.
- Premiere Package provided by Robert Pattinson and Summit Entertainment, LLC (“Donor”).