Looking for the ultimate golf experience? Look no further than this once in a lifetime opportunity from the National Kidney Foundation! This item includes a foursome in the NKF Charity Challenge at Pebble Beach from January 17th through January 20th, 2013, which will take you on a tour of the areas most prestigious golf courses and much more, including a stay at the #1 golf resort in the country. This package includes:
- Foursome of golf at Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Foursome of golf at Del Monte Golf Club
- Foursome of golf at the Links at Spanish Bay
- Three Night Stay at the Inn at Spanish Bay (4 rooms each night for your team)
- Welcome Reception at the Inn at Spanish Bay on Thursday, January 17th
- NKF Gala and Auction at the Inn at Spanish Bay on Saturday night, January 19th
- Champions Reception on Sunday, January 20th
- Charity Challenge Gift Package for each golfer, provided by the NKF
- Participation in the Team Skills Challenge Presented by PING
About the National Kidney Foundation Charity Challenge: the NKF Charity Challenge at Pebble Beach provides the unique opportunity to entertain friends, guests or clients at the Pebble Beach Resorts while at the same time raising significant dollars for the National Kidney Foundation’s awareness, prevention and treatment programs. This prestigious VIP event is held in conjunction with the NKF Cadillac Golf Classic National Finals at Pebble Beach, which brings together the top-3 finishing teams from over 40 NKF Cadillac Golf Classics held throughout the US in 2012. Now in its 26th year, the NKF Cadillac Golf Classic is the Premier Amateur Golf Event for Charity. More about this important national charity is below.
- The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary 501(c)(3) nonprofit health organization, is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients, and tens of millions of Americans at risk.
- 1 in 3 Americans over age 20 – 73 million – are at risk because they have one of the following: diabetes, high blood pressure or a family history of kidney disease.
- Over 26 million Americans – 1 in 9 and nearly equal to the number of golfers in the U.S.– already have chronic kidney disease.
Donated By: National Kidney Foundation