Bid now on a 2013 summer internship at the corporate headquarters of Balenciaga in New York City plus take home a Balenciaga bag.
The lucky winner will likely work with the corporate wholesale department and be exposed to other department activities such as press and e-commerce.
Your responsibilities as an intern include:
- Supporting the wholesale department with the daily management of accounts, such as RTVs, reorders, and delivery reports
- Assisting in the planning of the SS13 market campaign by conducting model castings and updating the global market calendar
- Aiding wholesale managers in the order entry process after FW12 sales campaign
- Attend product training sessions at retail stores such as Barneys and Bergdorf Goodman
- Preparing product training books for sales associates based on seasonal buys
- Extracting and compiling information from sales reports
- Monitoring advertising of Balenciaga products on retail websites
- Generating product copy information for e-commerce businesses
Cristobal Balenciaga started his couture house back in 1918, influencing the next century of fashion with his dramatic, sculptural silhouettes. The line stepped into the ready-to-wear arena in the nineties, reproducing classic looks for a minimalism-obsessed fashion world. Today the brand’s as hot as ever, thanks to the futuristic avant-gardism of creative director Nicolas Ghesquière. Under his influence, the fashion house has become a bellwether in the industry, influencing trends at all levels of the market.
Compensation for this fantastic internship will be provided in the form of school credit and a Balenciaga bag at the end of the internship.
Donated By: Balenciaga