Your Ultimate Final 4 Experience Includes:
- (2) Upper Level “Behind the Basket” tickets to Saturday’s Semi-Finals and Monday’s Championship game
- (2) tickets to Bracket Town, the ultimate NCAA college hoops experience
- Private cocktail party with a Division I Head Coach
- 4-night stay at Chateau Bourbon Hotel in downtown New Orleans
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation from hotel to Saturday and Monday games
- and Complimentary booking service
The NCAA Final Four Championship is the culmination of college basketball’s March Madness and one of the most exciting events in all of sports. Witness the battle as the four best teams in the nation compete for the right to cut down the nets at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
2012 Final Four (New Orleans) - Enjoy (2) Upper Level "Behind the Basket" tickets to the National Championship Final Four Semi-Finals on Saturday (March 31, 2012) and the National Championship Game on Monday (April 2, 2012). Ticket locations may be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
(2) tickets to Bracket Town - The ultimate NCAA college hoops experience. At Bracket Town, fans of all ages can run, jump, shoot and play until the final buzzer! There’s fun competitions, b-ball clinics, prizes, autograph sessions with NCAA coaches and great players of the past, surprise appearances and so much more.
Private Cocktail Party - Featuring food, beverages and an appearance by a Division I college basketball Head Coach (past appearances have included Dick Vitale, Digger Phelps and Jerry Tarkanian).
Chateau Bourbon, A Wyndham Historic Hotel - Enjoy a four-night stay (March 30-April 2, 2012; check out April 3rd) at this historic hotel, built in 1849 originally as the D.H. Holmes Department Store, located in the heart of the French Quarter. Guest rooms offer grand 12-foot ceilings and are some of the largest rooms in New Orleans' charming French Quarter. Many rooms have balconies that overlook the excitement of Bourbon Street or the tranquility of the hotel’s lushly planted courtyards or pool area. Guests also enjoy a well-equipped fitness center and two restaurants including Ralph Brennan’s Red Fish Grill offering local favorites like seafood gumbo and pecan-crusted catfish.
Deluxe motorcoach transportation from the hotel to the games on Saturday and Monday.
Donated By: Friends of Morristown Neighborhood House