The ultimate exclusive luxury eco Safari and Beach Experience in Tanzania and Mozambique!
This outstanding trip includes:
- 10 Nights for 4 persons in two stunning and natural locations
- 4 nights at Kiba Point private camp on Safari in Tanzania with your own private dining and private guide, vehicles, and boat. You can also sleep out in the wild under the stars if you choose!
- 6 nights - Vamizi Island in Mozambique, escape to your own private island!
- Seamless ground handling services from the moment you land in Africa to the moment you depart
- Transfers between airports
- Return scheduled flights to and from Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Return shared charter flights to Vamizi Island from Tanzania
- All safari and river activities at Kiba Point
- Beach and marine activities at Vamizi
The ultimate in luxury eco - combining some of Africa’s greatest wildlife in Tanzania with the most stunning beaches of Mozambique. Nomad Tanzania and Vamizi Island in conjunction with Journeys by Design are delighted to offer a 10 night trip for 4 persons.
Few safaris in Tanzania evoke the mystique of the African bush as one commissioned in the Selous Game Reserve. Covering fifty-four thousand square kilometres of south-western Tanzania, it is three times the size of Serengeti, and remains the largest protected wilderness reserve on the continent. The Selous is home to such a Noah’s Ark of wildlife that it has been made a World Heritage Site. Kiba Point is situated in the most beautifully scenic north, right on the banks of The Rufiji River, where you will find dense riverine forests and oxbow lakes interlaced with a myriad of water channels fringed with palm trees. Game viewing is either on foot, by boat or vehicle. This is real Africa, hardly touched and relatively untamed. The professional guides will ensure that you are well looked after and will make your stay as varied and as active as you require. Expect to see: elephant, hippo, crocodile, buffalo, antelope, lion, leopard and more than 350 species of bird and much much more!!
From here you will be whisked away to Vamizi Island, Mozambique, for an idyllic retreat on a private island in the Indian Ocean. The setting is truly world class. There is 4kms and more of undisturbed white beach, thick tropical forest and coral like no other. Wonderful diving and breathtaking sugar white beaches. Share this paradise with samango monkeys, coconut crabs, turtles and the 112 species of tropical birds! So much to do here if you choose to – from whale watching in season, to visiting conservation and community village projects, to taking sunset dhow cruises. Take a fishing trip and then decide just how your catch should be served for supper – BBQ or Sashimi? Enjoy a myriad of water sports, including snorkelling and diving – all levels from beginners to master divers, even take your PADI here! Or, take time out and enjoy some sensational spa treatments – relax in paradise! Sheer bliss!
Donated By: Nomad Tanzania, Vamizi Island, and Journeys by Design