You and a guest can enjoy a six night stay at Jade Mountain Resort
in St. Lucia!
Jade mountains. Turquoise waters. Paradise found. A superlative Combination of Luxury and Adventure on Lush Saint Lucia Island.
The bold architectural design – individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky – makes Jade Mountain St.Lucia one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping guest sanctuaries where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain’s sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of Saint Lucia's Pitons World Heritage Site, and of course, the eternal Caribbean Sea.
Each infinity pool sanctuary at Jade Mountain is a carefully designed, individual work of art and architecture. All of the sanctuaries celebrate an unparalleled view of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. In all of the sanctuaries, the 4th wall is open to the views while at the same time allowing for complete privacy.
While it is understandable if you do not want to venture out of your room for the entire week, but The Amazing Adventure option is included to tempt you to experience the surrounding environs. Included are daily scheduled scuba diving for certified divers (or one scuba beginner resort course including two dives for non certified divers), jungle biking with Bike St. Lucia, boat snorkel trips, guided walks and hikes on the ANSE CHASTANET 600 acre estate, one rain forest hike, use of tennis and tennis equipment, use of water sports equipment, (snorkeling, ocean kayaking, windsurfing, sunfish sailing).
Also included is breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, all tax and service, airport transfers both ways, welcome cocktail, drinks package in room fridge, basket of local fruit.
Ever imagine what Heaven is like? The winning bidder will find out.
This package includes:
- Six nights in Moon Accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All tax and service charges
- Roundtrip airfare transfers
- Welcome cocktail
- Drinks package in room fridge
- Basket of local fruit
- Daily scheduled scuba diving for certified divers or one scuba beginner resort course including two dives for non-certified divers
- Jungle biking with Bike St. Lucia
- Boat snorkel trips
- Guided walks and hikes on the Anse Chastanet 600 acre estate
- One rain forest hike
- Use of tennis court equipment
- Use of water sports equipment including snorkeling, ocean kayaking, windsurfing and sunfish sailing
- Use of beach chairs and beach toweks
- Complimentary resort water taxi to Anse Mamin beach
Generously organized by Caradonna