Outdoor entertainment at its best! Own a fabulous one-of-a-kind Woody designed by Brad Ford for Moore & Giles with consultation from Jim Meehan. Outfitted with Moore & Giles leathers, the woody was designed to offer the ultimate in luxury tailgating and showcase the art of high-end entertaining outdoors.
Closed: 162"L x 74"H x 81.5"W
Open: 190"L x 85"H x 81.5"W
- The exterior of the Woody is crafted from quartered sapele/mahogany and trimmed in white ash.
- The roof is made from aluminum with fasteners that are stainless steel.
- The chromed handles are reproductions of vintage car handles from the late 1930’s. The same is true of the 1939 Ford tail lights. The fenders are from a Model A Ford. The Woody also includes vintage wheels and chrome hubcaps.
- The interior and bar areas are crafted from mahogany and feature panels of cream American Bison Nubuck leather. The back bar of mirror features polished aluminum.
- Game pockets on the inside are made of Equestrian Cuero leather.
- The beer keg cooler is copper and trimmed in mahogany.
- The port hole windows are trimmed in ash.
- The rear entertainment area is made of mahogany and features panels of cream American Bison Nubuck leather, game pockets in Equestrian Cuero leather and speaker covers in hand-perforated chocolate satin suede as well as a ceiling in mirror in polished aluminum.
- The Sony television is hidden behind a piece of one way glass trimmed in mahogany.
- The entertainment area also features a Sony Blu-Ray Player, Golden Ear speakers and components by Parasound.
- Lighting is provided by low draw LEDs.
- The leather pillows in the interior are crafted from Doral Praline (1), Shearling Natural (2), Domaine Cypress (1), Domaine Bronze (1).
- When the bar is pulled out, there is interior padding that comes in three parts to fit over the sliders. It is crafted from thick foam covered in a neutral linen material.
- 4 leather campaign chairs are included and are crafted from Doral Praline, Shearling Natural, Domaine Cypress and Domaine Bronze leather. The following glassware from Waterford are included: 12 Vintage Pilsner glasses, 8 Lismore Highball glasses, 8 Lismore Old Fashioned Glasses, 8 Lismore Flutes, 8 Lismore Martini, and 8 Lismore Essence White Wine Glasses.
Donated By: Moore & Giles and Brad Ford