Meet Colbie Caillat with 2 tickets to the Songwriters Music Series in LA on September 22, 2011 including hotel and airline accommodations plus take home a framed Colbie Caillat Coco
vinyl and a framed, autographed Colbie Caillat portrait on vinyl by Daniel Edlen.
• 2 Tickets to the Songwriters Music Series in LA on September 22, 2011
• 2 roundtrip JetBlue airline tickets
• 2 passes for a meet & greet with Colbie Caillat
• 2 nights stay at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar in LA
• Framed "One Hundred Albums Sold" Colbie Caillat Coco vinyl (piece is not signed by Colbie Caillat)
• Autographed Colbie Caillat portrait on vinyl record by Daniel Edlen (to be autographed on Sept. 22, 2011
On September 22nd, VH1 Save The Music will continue the Songwriters Music Series in Los Angeles with an acoustic performance by Grammy® Award winning musician, Colbie Caillat. Joining Colbie Caillat will be another chart-topping artist that shares in the spirit of songwriting and will be announced within the upcoming weeks. Presented by Starburst, this event marks the third stop in the series, which launched in New York City this past May. In addition to performances, the Music Series includes open bar, passed food and music by LA’s very own DJ Rick Rude.
Armed simply with her dusky vocals and acoustic guitar, Colbie Caillat and her homespun music continue to resonate with listeners and win new fans. Little more than a year after the release of her nearly double platinum debut album CoCo
, Caillat has so quickly made such an enduring impact that USA Today
declared the California girl a vital part of “a new wave of troubadours luring fans of all ages into a peaceful, easy feeling.” Coco
debuted at No. 5 on Billboard’s Top 200 albums chart and remained in the top 20 of the chart more than half a year after the CD’s release. “Bubbly” spent a staggering 14 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Adult Top 40 chart and four weeks atop the Adult Contemporary chart.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar
in LA sets "Art in Motion" with a new and exciting level of art-infused style and sophistication in the vibrant Westwood community of Los Angeles. Hotel Palomar Los Angeles' 19-story building features 264 guestrooms and suites designed by Beverly Hills designer Cheryl Rowley, all of them as effortlessly comfortable as they are luxuriously unique.
Hotel Palomar in LA features:
• In-room wireless high-speed Internet access
• Hosted evening wine hour
• Pet-friendly accommodations
• Chef-driven restaurant, BLVD 16
• 100% non-smoking guestrooms and suites
• Complimentary transportation within a 3 mile radius
• State-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor pool