Photograph Bon Jovi at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey and spend the day behind-the-scenes with the band's official tour photographer David Bergman.
This once-in-a-lifetime VIP experience for two has never been offered before and includes:
- Two floor tickets to the Bon Jovi show on July 25th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Show tickets will be in the first 20 rows on the floor outside of the pit.
- Special access to photograph the band's sound check with David at the stadium before the show
- One press pass to shoot the first two songs of the concert. You can use some of David's professional Nikon photo gear or your own
- Personal backstage tour from David
- Photo lesson to prepare you to shoot the show
- Dinner with David in the crew catering lounge
- One original David Bergman photo signed by the band
About David Bergman:
New York based editorial and commercial photographer David Bergman is best known for his tour photography, portraiture, and sports imagery. He is currently Bon Jovi's tour photographer and has worked with celebrity clients including Drew Carey, Avril Lavigne, Gloria Estefan, and Joss Stone. Sports Illustrated is a regular client and he has 13 covers to his credit including the 2010 Super Bowl. His Gigapan image of President Obama's inauguration was viewed online over 20 million times. Bergman has produced still and video projects for companies including FremantleMedia, Embassy Row, EMI, and SONY Music and has been published in Rolling Stone, Time, Newsweek, People, Entertainment Weekly, Blender, USA Today, and The New York Times.
Donated By: David Bergman