You and up to three guests will enjoy the ultimate Indy 500 experience, the race known for the highest level of fan engagement!
Friday, May 25th
- Morning: Arrive to the Conrad Hotel
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Final Indy 500 Practice
- 3:30pm: Miller Lite Carb Day Concert feat. TBD
Saturday, May 26th
- 11:00am: Walk to private downtown rooftop deck
- 11:45am: 2018 Indianapolis 500 Parade; one of the nation's premier parades, alongside the Pasadena Tournament of Roses and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 6:00pm: 500 Festival Snake Pit Ball; race weekend’s most exclusive party, the Keybank 500 Festival Snakepit Ball attracts celebrities and VIPs in town for race weekend
Sunday, May 27th
- 8:00am: Depart for 500 Shuttle - pick up downtown (exact location TBD)
- 9:30am: Arrive at Speedway and enjoy exclusive Garage/Pre Race Pit Access Passes*; walk through the garages and racetrack as the drivers and their teams prepare for the Indianapolis 500
- 12:00pm: Watch the 102nd Indianapolis 500 from the Indy 500 Club in the Gasoline Alley Suites
- 4:00pm: Shuttle picking outside gate TBD; service will run for 2 hours after the conclusion of the race
- 5:00pm: Arrive back at the Conrad
Monday, May 28th
- Morning: Depart Indianapolis Airport
The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $9.95.
The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance charge for non-tangible items is $9.95. Detailed redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder. The minimum shipping charge for hard copies of tickets and certificates is $14.95. The minimum shipping charge for merchandise is $19.95 (shipments outside the U.S. are subject to additional shipping and customs fees). Tickets, certificates and merchandise are typically shipped with signature required, unless otherwise specified, via professional carrier. In some cases, tickets will be left at the venue's "Will Call" window under the winner's name. Merchandise is insured for the winning amount.
For more information, email email@example.com