Experience True Luxury with a 3-Night Stay at Sir Richard Branson’s Private Safari Game Park in South Africa, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s private safari game reserve located in the Sabi Sand Reserve bordering South Africa’s renowned Kruger National Park. Prepare to be ‘wowed’ as you discover the two distinct lodges, Rock Lodge and Safari Lodge, each with its own unique perspective on the African Bush. Get up close and personal with the Big 5 (lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinos) during twice daily game drives and safari walks with experienced Rangers and Trackers.
Ulusaba re-defines the rules of a safari lodge offering swimming pools, gymnasiums, a wine cellar, Aroma Boma spas with panoramic views and tennis courts. All this and more, combined with exceptional food and service, makes for a truly memorable safari holiday.
- 3 night’s accommodation for 2 people sharing one room
- All food and beverages including alcoholic beverages – our top international chef prepares the finest African and international cuisines and we boast a fine selection of South African and international wines.
- Twice daily game drives each lasting 3-4 hours and led by a fully qualified ranger and tracker who will introduce you to the adventure of the bush.
- A daily Walking Safari where the focus is taken off the big game and on to the flora, birds and other amazing little creatures of the bush.
- South African VAT and Tourism Bed Levy.
Donated By: Virgin Limited Edition