Have you ever heard people say that the real show is BACKSTAGE? Have you ever wondered what the cast of a show does to get ready or what happens in the wings while the show is going on? Well, this is the package for you!
The Book of Mormon 1st National Tour is offering a rare and exciting look at the backstage world of a big hit musical!
This is your chance for you to hang with the cast, watch their process and to see the show from a vantage point that no other audience member will. (See terms below for LIMITED available dates )
- You will get a tour of the entire backstage of the historical Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles, including dressing rooms, wardrobe, hair and makeup, and the entire stage and backstage area.
- You will sit in with the stars of the show, Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner, as they get into hair and makeup and begin their transformation into Elder Price and Elder Cunningham. This takes place in their dressing rooms where they will be totally available to you. Watch them get ready for the show while you get to know each other.
- At 5 minutes to places, you will get to take part in a company dance party. This happens once a week to get the cast hyped up for the show. A dance party with the cast of The Book of Mormon! Come on!
- When the show starts, you will sit with the stage manager at the call desk in the Stage Right wing. You will see the amazing work that the stage manager does as she coordinates and calls every cue in the show. You will also get to watch the show from the wings, and on the stage managers monitor. You will get the rare experience of seeing the cast and crew running around backstage to make the show onstage seem as smooth as possible.
- After the show, you will have a photo op with members of the company.
- Lastly, we'll send you home with a poster signed by the entire cast, and a script signed by Matt Stone and Trey Parker!
Donated By: The Book Of Mormon Latter Day Tour