The A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic allows guests to hang with Hollywood’s hottest stars, play games, and enjoy unbelievable food while helping create a generation free of HIV. A Time for Heroes has raised more than $30 million since 1990. Disney will join them again in 2010 as the title sponsor, making sure the funds raised will help the Foundation to continue its lifesaving work.
This year's picnic will include a special performance by multi-platinum recording artist, actor, and songwriter Jesse McCartney!
You will have VIP tickets for a family of four to A Time for Heroes on June 13, 2010. You and your family will meet Jesse McCartney and walk the red carpet with him and dozens of LA’s hottest stars. You will also have front-row access to the stage during Jesse’s acoustic performance.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney friends at our Safari camp, where you'll enjoy the rhythms of Africa, decorate your own drum, and have your face painted in vibrant tribal colors
- Help change the world by creating special kits to send to mommies and babies in Africa and India
- Design and color your own canvas night light with Oopsy daisy, Fine Art For Kids
- Go wild: Design-a-tee at the Michael Stars Spin Shop
- Be an artist at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth.
- Enjoy Disney adventure stories read by your favorite celebrity heroes!
Maria Canals Barrera
Mark Paul Gosselaar
Big Time Rush
Donated By: Jesse McCartney