- Private dinner with Chef Emeril Lagasse and world famous wine personality Jim Clendenen at the Hitchin' Post restaurant (featured in the film "Sideways")
- 2 Round Trip First Class Domestic Tickets on American Airlines
- 3 night stay in a villa at the Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, Shell Beach, CA
- 2 tickets to the Central Coast Wine Classic Festival Hearst Castle Dinner
- 2 tickets to Emeril Lagasse's cooking demonstration at the Central Coast Wine Classic Festival
- 2 tickets to the Central Coast Wine Classic Festival Auction and Luncheon
The Central Coast Wine Classic is an international wine event bringing together the world's best wine producers for a weekend of exclusive tastings, dinners and auctions. This year, Chef Emeril headlines the celebration for a "resurrection of New Orleans" themed event!
You and a guest will travel first class on American Airlines to Los Angeles and head to Shell Beach, CA. There, check into a luxurious villa for three nights at the Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa. Your two-bedroom, beachfront villa offers a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, living and dining areas, and a private patio.
Begin your weekend Thursday with two impossible-to-get seats to the Hearst Castle dinner, prepared by Chef Emeril and other well-known New Orleans chefs, and hosted by Wine Classic Founder & Chairman Archie McLaren. This six course meal with matching wines from Vintner Dignitaries takes place at the stunning landmark, Hearst Castle in San Simeon. Your weekend continues with various festival activities including Emeril's cooking demonstration overlooking the Shell Beach coast with wine pairings by Au Bon Climat.
Friday evening, join Chef Emeril Lagasse and Jim Clendenen, world famous wine personality and founder of Au Bon Climat winery, for dinner at the Hitchin’ Post restaurant, featured in the film, "Sideways." Jim will open his personal cellar of fine wines as acclaimed Chef Frank Ostini prepares an unforgettable meal.
The next day, attend the Rare & Fine Wine & Lifestyle Auction, presenting an eclectic array of auction offerings.
Donated By: Archie McLaren, Central Coast Wine Classic, Jim Clendenen, Chef Emeril Lagasse, American Airlines